Tips and Tricks from Cambodia

August 17, 2014

My First Sole Property

It is definitely one of the time that I have to remember later and thus, I have to include in my personal blog post. Mainly, it's for my own mark.

On Saturday, August 16, 2014, I went to Oudong, Kampong Speu with my mum to see plots of land if it was worth buying. 

In deed, we found one; and it's all for myself.

The land is located on National Road No. 44, 4 kilometers after turning left from National Road No. 5. 
The road 130 kilometers long and the plot is located on the corner of National Road 44 and a small paved road leading to villagers in that area. 

The size of the land is 20m*60m. There is a small house inside, totally livable. There is a well, and many trees, especially mango and longans, and the plot was filled with land already almost about the same height to the road.



Price of the plot: $1,3000, bought on August 16, 2014. 

I hope this investment will lead me to making my first million before reaching 35 years old. 


No comments:

Post a Comment